This web page is about GetSavin for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. Additional info about Adpeak, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.getsavin.com
to get more data about GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. Usually the GetSavin application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GetSavin. The program's main executable file is named sqlite3.exe and its approximative size is 481.00 KB (492544 bytes).
GetSavin is comprised of the following executables which take 641.04 KB (656430
bytes) on disk:
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
This data is about GetSavin version 1.1372011617
only. You can find below a few links to other GetSavin releases:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program released by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin application will be found very quickly. After you click GetSavin in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-18 20:50:17.200