This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GetSavin for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. You can find out more on Adpeak, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s page. GetSavin is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GetSavin. GetSavin's primary file takes about 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) and its name is sqlite3.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in GetSavin. They occupy 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current web page applies to GetSavin version 1.1362343216
only. You can find below info on other releases of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
GetSavin is a program by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Some people want to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GetSavin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GetSavin in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 23:16:40.507