GetSavin is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall GetSavin from your PCAdpeak, Inc.
. You can read more on Adpeak, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about GetSavin at http://www.getsavin.com
. Usually the GetSavin application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. GetSavin's primary file takes around 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) and is named sqlite3.exe.
The executables below are part of GetSavin. They occupy an average of 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current web page applies to GetSavin version 1.1362330017
only. You can find below info on other application versions of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application released by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GetSavin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GetSavin in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-14 19:21:14.403