You can find below details on how to uninstall GetSavin for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. You can find out more on Adpeak, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. GetSavin is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled sqlite3.exe and its approximative size is 481.00 KB (492544 bytes).
GetSavin contains of the executables below. They take 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1364485818
of GetSavin. Click on the links below for other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GetSavin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GetSavin in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-13 15:07:47.163