This web page contains complete information on how to remove GetSavin for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. You can find out more on Adpeak, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\stephen\AppData\Local\getsavin directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for GetSavin is C:\Users\stephen\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. sqlite3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in GetSavin. They take 641.04 KB (656430
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1376484629
of GetSavin. You can find here a few links to other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program marketed by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GetSavin from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GetSavin in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The publisher is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\stephen\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 16:26:32.917