This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GetSavin for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. You can read more on Adpeak, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the app GetSavin can be seen at http://www.getsavin.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GetSavin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named sqlite3.exe and occupies 481.00 KB (492544 bytes).
GetSavin installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1363453216
of GetSavin. You can find below info on other releases of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application marketed by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GetSavin in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-19 22:48:13.437