You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GetSavin for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Further information on Adpeak, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.getsavin.com
to get more information about GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove GetSavin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. sqlite3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
GetSavin contains of the executables below. They take 548.20 KB (561353
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.20 KB)
The current page applies to GetSavin version 1.1362354616
only. You can find below info on other application versions of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program released by Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GetSavin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GetSavin in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-31 06:47:03.123