This page is about GetSavin for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. You can read more on Adpeak, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about GetSavin at http://www.getsavin.com
. GetSavin is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, subject to the user's choice. GetSavin's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk and is named sqlite3.exe.
GetSavin is composed of the following executables which take 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk:
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current web page applies to GetSavin version 1.1364170818
alone. For other GetSavin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program offered by Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GetSavin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GetSavin in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-26 20:29:16.167