GetSavin is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Adpeak, Inc.. More details about GetSavin can be found at http://www.getsavin.com
. GetSavin is normally installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName.UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Documents and Settings\UserName.UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GetSavin. sqlite3.exe is the GetSavin's main executable file and it takes circa 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
GetSavin is composed of the following executables which occupy 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk:
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current web page applies to GetSavin version 1.1366396817
alone. Click on the links below for other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program offered by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GetSavin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GetSavin in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName.UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-04 14:58:59.547