GetSavin is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. More info about Adpeak, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about related to GetSavin at http://www.getsavin.com
. Usually the GetSavin application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. sqlite3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
GetSavin installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 641.04 KB (656426
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1373711417
of GetSavin. Click on the links below for other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program marketed by Adpeak, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GetSavin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin application will be found automatically. After you select GetSavin in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-15 21:17:52.760