GetSavin is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GetSavin from your PCAdpeak, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Adpeak, Inc.. Click on http://www.getsavin.com
to get more info about GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. GetSavin is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, depending on the user's choice. GetSavin's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. sqlite3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in GetSavin. They take 548.15 KB (561306
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1361139318
of GetSavin. You can find here a few links to other GetSavin releases:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application released by Adpeak, Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GetSavin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GetSavin in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The publisher is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-16 07:02:37.423