This web page is about GetSavin for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GetSavin from your PCAdpeak, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Adpeak, Inc.. More details about the program GetSavin can be found at http://www.getsavin.com
. Usually the GetSavin application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. GetSavin's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. GetSavin's primary file takes about 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) and is called sqlite3.exe.
The following executables are installed beside GetSavin. They take about 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current web page applies to GetSavin version 1.1366080017
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program by Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GetSavin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GetSavin in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The publisher is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 18:29:53.720