This page is about GetSavin for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. More information on Adpeak, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s page. GetSavin is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk and is titled sqlite3.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in GetSavin. They occupy 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1367784617
of GetSavin. You can find below info on other releases of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program offered by Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GetSavin in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-16 18:08:45.083