You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GetSavin for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Adpeak, Inc.. More information about GetSavin can be seen at http://www.getsavin.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. sqlite3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GetSavin. They take about 548.18 KB (561334
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
This web page is about GetSavin version 1.1361252418
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application offered by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin app will be found automatically. When you select GetSavin in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-21 16:07:26.550