GetSavin is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. More information on Adpeak, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s web page. GetSavin is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove GetSavin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. sqlite3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
GetSavin contains of the executables below. They take 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current page applies to GetSavin version 1.1365975619
alone. You can find here a few links to other GetSavin releases:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application marketed by Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GetSavin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GetSavin in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 00:33:38.077