GetSavin is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Further information on Adpeak, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.getsavin.com
to get more details about GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for GetSavin is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin\uninst.exe. GetSavin's main file takes around 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) and is called sqlite3.exe.
The executable files below are part of GetSavin. They occupy an average of 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1363393816
of GetSavin. You can find below a few links to other GetSavin releases:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GetSavin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GetSavin in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetSavin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-05 13:00:48.423