You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GetSavin for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. Further information on Adpeak, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info about GetSavin at http://www.getsavin.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. sqlite3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GetSavin. They take an average of 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1365021618
of GetSavin. For more GetSavin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application marketed by Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GetSavin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin application will be found automatically. When you click GetSavin in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-11 05:35:21.917