This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GetSavin for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Adpeak, Inc.. More details about the program GetSavin can be seen at http://www.getsavin.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\stevew\AppData\Local\getsavin folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GetSavin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\stevew\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. sqlite3.exe is the GetSavin's primary executable file and it occupies around 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
GetSavin is composed of the following executables which take 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk:
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
This info is about GetSavin version 1.1364419217
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program by Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GetSavin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GetSavin in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\stevew\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-05 20:56:44.530