This info is about GetSavin for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your PCAdpeak, Inc.
. You can read more on Adpeak, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.getsavin.com
to get more data about GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. GetSavin is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove GetSavin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk and is titled sqlite3.exe.
The following executable files are contained in GetSavin. They occupy 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
This web page is about GetSavin version 1.1366381216
alone. You can find below a few links to other GetSavin releases:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GetSavin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GetSavin in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetSavin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 17:14:06.370