This web page is about GetSavin for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Adpeak, Inc.. You can get more details about GetSavin at http://www.getsavin.com
. GetSavin is commonly installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin folder, depending on the user's decision. GetSavin's complete uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin\uninst.exe. GetSavin's primary file takes about 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) and is called sqlite3.exe.
GetSavin is composed of the following executables which occupy 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk:
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1367251157
of GetSavin. For more GetSavin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application by Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GetSavin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GetSavin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin app will be found very quickly. When you click GetSavin in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:51:07.803