This info is about GetSavin for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your PCAdpeak, Inc.
. Further information on Adpeak, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the application GetSavin can be found at http://www.getsavin.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName.NiranjanRHegde\AppData\Local\getsavin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName.NiranjanRHegde\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk and is named sqlite3.exe.
The following executables are contained in GetSavin. They occupy 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1366123817
of GetSavin. Click on the links below for other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application released by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Some users want to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GetSavin in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName.NiranjanRHegde\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetSavin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-05 05:10:49.467