You can find below details on how to uninstall GetSavin for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Further information on Adpeak, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about GetSavin can be seen at http://www.getsavin.com
. GetSavin is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, regulated by the user's choice. GetSavin's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk and is labeled sqlite3.exe.
GetSavin installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1362775817
of GetSavin. You can find below a few links to other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application released by Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GetSavin from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GetSavin in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GetSavin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-20 01:16:11.163