GetSavin is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Adpeak, Inc.. You can get more details on GetSavin at http://www.getsavin.com
. Usually the GetSavin program is to be found in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GetSavin. GetSavin's primary file takes around 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) and is named sqlite3.exe.
GetSavin is composed of the following executables which occupy 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk:
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current page applies to GetSavin version 1.1366075817
only. You can find below info on other versions of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program offered by Adpeak, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GetSavin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GetSavin in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The publisher is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-12 14:03:17.930