This page is about GetSavin for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Adpeak, Inc.. More information about the program GetSavin can be found at http://www.getsavin.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GetSavin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. sqlite3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
GetSavin contains of the executables below. They take 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current page applies to GetSavin version 1.1364964617
only. For other GetSavin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GetSavin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin app will be found very quickly. When you click GetSavin in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-11 08:52:15.437