GetSavin is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Adpeak, Inc.. You can see more info on GetSavin at http://www.getsavin.com
. Usually the GetSavin application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. GetSavin's primary file takes about 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) and its name is sqlite3.exe.
The executables below are part of GetSavin. They take an average of 641.04 KB (656430
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
The current web page applies to GetSavin version 1.1368739817
only. You can find here a few links to other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application marketed by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GetSavin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GetSavin in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-06 14:54:03.897