You can find below details on how to remove GetSavin for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GetSavin from your PCAdpeak, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Adpeak, Inc.. Please open http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s web page. Usually the GetSavin application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. GetSavin's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. sqlite3.exe is the GetSavin's primary executable file and it takes approximately 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
GetSavin contains of the executables below. They take 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current page applies to GetSavin version 1.1362690017
alone. Click on the links below for other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program released by Adpeak, Inc.. Some users want to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin application will be found very quickly. After you click GetSavin in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-01 22:29:51.333