This info is about GetSavin for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall GetSavin from your PCAdpeak, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Adpeak, Inc.. You can get more details related to GetSavin at http://www.getsavin.com
. GetSavin is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GetSavin. sqlite3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GetSavin. They take 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1368075019
of GetSavin. You can find here a few links to other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application marketed by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GetSavin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin application will be found automatically. When you select GetSavin in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 21:46:19.233