You can find below detailed information on how to remove GetSavin for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. More information about Adpeak, Inc. can be found here
. More details about GetSavin can be found at http://www.getsavin.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk and is called sqlite3.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in GetSavin. They occupy 641.04 KB (656430
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1376338846
of GetSavin. Click on the links below for other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall GetSavin you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
GetSavin is an application by Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GetSavin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin app will be found very quickly. After you click GetSavin in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-04 17:03:19.140