GetSavin is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. More data about Adpeak, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info on GetSavin at http://www.getsavin.com
. GetSavin is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk and is called sqlite3.exe.
GetSavin installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 641.04 KB (656421
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.17 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
The current web page applies to GetSavin version 1.1369342608
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program offered by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GetSavin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GetSavin in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-25 11:07:44.147