This info is about GetSavin for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your PCAdpeak, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Adpeak, Inc.. Please follow http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. GetSavin is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder, regulated by the user's decision. GetSavin's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk and is called sqlite3.exe.
GetSavin installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 548.19 KB (561346
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.19 KB)
This data is about GetSavin version 1.1361320518
only. You can find here a few links to other GetSavin releases:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program marketed by Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GetSavin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GetSavin in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The publisher is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetSavin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-29 11:10:30.917