You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GetSavin for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. You can read more on Adpeak, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.getsavin.com
to get more information about GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. GetSavin's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. sqlite3.exe is the GetSavin's main executable file and it occupies about 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GetSavin. They take 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current page applies to GetSavin version 1.1362675017
alone. You can find below a few links to other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application released by Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GetSavin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GetSavin in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-21 18:12:18.330