GetSavin is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Adpeak, Inc.. Click on http://www.getsavin.com
to get more details about GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. GetSavin is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove GetSavin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled sqlite3.exe and its approximative size is 481.00 KB (492544 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in GetSavin. They take 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1364554819
of GetSavin. You can find below info on other versions of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application released by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GetSavin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GetSavin in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-01-19 21:19:03.513