You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GetSavin for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Additional info about Adpeak, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. GetSavin is typically set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GetSavin. The application's main executable file has a size of 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk and is named sqlite3.exe.
The following executables are installed along with GetSavin. They occupy about 548.18 KB (561334
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current page applies to GetSavin version 1.1363366816
only. For more GetSavin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GetSavin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin app will be found very quickly. After you select GetSavin in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 16:41:45.690