GetSavin is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Adpeak, Inc.. More data about the application GetSavin can be seen at http://www.getsavin.com
. GetSavin is normally set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling GetSavin is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. sqlite3.exe is the GetSavin's main executable file and it takes approximately 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside GetSavin. They occupy about 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1365994216
of GetSavin. For more GetSavin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GetSavin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GetSavin in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GetSavin supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-01 15:03:19.640