GetSavin is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. You can read more on Adpeak, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app GetSavin can be found at http://www.getsavin.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. GetSavin's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named sqlite3.exe and its approximative size is 481.00 KB (492544 bytes).
GetSavin installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 641.04 KB (656430
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
This data is about GetSavin version 1.1373827818
only. You can find here a few links to other GetSavin releases:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program released by Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GetSavin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GetSavin in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-27 02:10:02.530