This web page is about GetSavin for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Adpeak, Inc.. More details about the application GetSavin can be found at http://www.getsavin.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove GetSavin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk and is titled sqlite3.exe.
GetSavin installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1367971157
of GetSavin. You can find below info on other application versions of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application marketed by Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GetSavin from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin application will be found automatically. After you click GetSavin in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The publisher is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-31 20:03:49.203