This page is about GetSavin for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GetSavin from your PCAdpeak, Inc.
. You can read more on Adpeak, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.getsavin.com
to get more information about GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called sqlite3.exe and occupies 481.00 KB (492544 bytes).
GetSavin installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current page applies to GetSavin version 1.1363990818
only. You can find here a few links to other GetSavin releases:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GetSavin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin program will be found very quickly. When you select GetSavin in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 01:01:21.623