This web page contains complete information on how to remove GetSavin for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Adpeak, Inc.. More details about GetSavin can be seen at http://www.getsavin.com
. GetSavin is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. sqlite3.exe is the GetSavin's primary executable file and it takes close to 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
GetSavin installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current page applies to GetSavin version 1.1367068217
only. You can find below info on other versions of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program marketed by Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GetSavin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin application will be found automatically. After you click GetSavin in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-21 22:12:24.900