This web page is about GetSavin for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Adpeak, Inc.. Please follow http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GetSavin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. sqlite3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
GetSavin contains of the executables below. They occupy 641.04 KB (656430
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
The current web page applies to GetSavin version 1.1375039817
alone. You can find here a few links to other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application offered by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GetSavin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin app will be found very quickly. When you click GetSavin in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-05 21:15:48.960