GetSavin is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GetSavin from your PCAdpeak, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Adpeak, Inc.. More information about GetSavin can be seen at http://www.getsavin.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. GetSavin's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. sqlite3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
GetSavin contains of the executables below. They take 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
This web page is about GetSavin version 1.1363264816
only. You can find below a few links to other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GetSavin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin application will be found very quickly. When you select GetSavin in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-25 10:48:12.470