This page contains detailed information on how to remove GetSavin for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GetSavin from your PCAdpeak, Inc.
. You can read more on Adpeak, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. GetSavin's primary file takes about 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) and is called sqlite3.exe.
The following executables are installed along with GetSavin. They take about 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
This data is about GetSavin version 1.1364391018
only. You can find here a few links to other GetSavin releases:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application released by Adpeak, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GetSavin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin application will be found very quickly. After you click GetSavin in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GetSavin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 16:17:34.590