This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GetSavin for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GetSavin from your PCAdpeak, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Adpeak, Inc.. You can see more info related to GetSavin at http://www.getsavin.com
. GetSavin is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called sqlite3.exe and its approximative size is 481.00 KB (492544 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with GetSavin. They occupy about 641.04 KB (656430
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1373410757
of GetSavin. You can find below info on other releases of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application offered by Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GetSavin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin application will be found automatically. When you select GetSavin in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-24 08:29:49.157