This web page contains detailed information on how to remove GetSavin for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. Further information on Adpeak, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the software GetSavin can be seen at http://www.getsavin.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. GetSavin's main file takes around 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) and is called sqlite3.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside GetSavin. They take about 641.04 KB (656430
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
The current web page applies to GetSavin version 1.1375054217
only. For other GetSavin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application offered by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin app will be found very quickly. After you select GetSavin in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-06 14:57:11.400