This page is about GetSavin for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. More information on Adpeak, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.getsavin.com
to get more information about GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. GetSavin is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName.VATRANSPORT\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName.VATRANSPORT\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk and is called sqlite3.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside GetSavin. They take about 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current page applies to GetSavin version 1.1366741817
alone. Click on the links below for other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application released by Adpeak, Inc.. Some people choose to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GetSavin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin app will be found very quickly. After you click GetSavin in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The publisher is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName.VATRANSPORT\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-05 09:19:52.773