GetSavin is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. You can find out more on Adpeak, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the app GetSavin can be found at http://www.getsavin.com
. GetSavin is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. GetSavin's primary file takes about 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) and is named sqlite3.exe.
The executables below are part of GetSavin. They occupy an average of 548.18 KB (561335
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
This page is about GetSavin version 1.1373751617
alone. You can find here a few links to other GetSavin releases:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application by Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GetSavin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GetSavin in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-21 05:09:11.090