You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GetSavin for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Adpeak, Inc.. Click on http://www.getsavin.com
to get more data about GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. GetSavin is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GetSavin. sqlite3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GetSavin. They take 641.04 KB (656430
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
The current page applies to GetSavin version 1.1375342818
alone. Click on the links below for other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application marketed by Adpeak, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GetSavin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin application will be found automatically. After you select GetSavin in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The publisher is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-29 18:09:37.097