You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GetSavin for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. More info about Adpeak, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s page. GetSavin is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called sqlite3.exe and its approximative size is 481.00 KB (492544 bytes).
The executables below are part of GetSavin. They take an average of 548.19 KB (561347
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.19 KB)
This data is about GetSavin version 1.1362339017
only. You can find below info on other versions of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program marketed by Adpeak, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GetSavin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GetSavin in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GetSavin supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 18:53:24.187