This web page is about GetSavin for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. You can find out more on Adpeak, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about GetSavin at http://www.getsavin.com
. GetSavin is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GetSavin. GetSavin's main file takes about 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) and is called sqlite3.exe.
GetSavin contains of the executables below. They occupy 548.20 KB (561353
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1362337816
of GetSavin. Click on the links below for other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program marketed by Adpeak, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GetSavin in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 14:27:01.837