This info is about Treasure Track for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. More info about Treasure Track can be found here
. You can see more info related to Treasure Track at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Treasure Track's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 305.88 KB (313216 bytes).
The executables below are part of Treasure Track. They take about 829.38 KB (849280
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.88 KB)
The current page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5790.9661
alone. Click on the links below for other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application by Treasure Track. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track application will be found very quickly. After you select Treasure Track in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The software company is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Treasure Track in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 20:14:02.253