Treasure Track is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your computerTreasure Track
. You can read more on Treasure Track or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Treasure Track at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM is the full command line if you want to remove Treasure Track. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 305.88 KB (313224 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Treasure Track. They occupy 829.38 KB (849288
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5786.38441
of Treasure Track. You can find below info on other versions of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application by the software company Treasure Track. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Treasure Track from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track program will be found very quickly. After you click Treasure Track in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-16 04:21:08.107